CoOLest Girl ^^

captured in a light heart to share every moments i take . :)

Feb 24, 2010

Chinese New Year..

Assalamualaikum and hye everyone..
In this post,I would like to tell about Chinese New Year celebration..
As everybody know,Chinese New Year falls on 14 February..
same with Valentine's Day..
my school had our holiday about a week..
maybe it was a long holiday..
but i don't think so..
i felt that a week just only like a day..

actually i didn't do anything during that holiday..
i only enjoyed watching television at home..
i also spent my time with my family..
and one thing that i never miss to do..
did my HOMEWORK..
that was very important thing need to do..

seriously,this holiday,i was a bit tension..
i don't know why..
maybe because i had many things to think about..
thinking about school,homework,friends,teachers and many other things..

but when i was with my family i felt a bit calm..
because they gave me support ..
they advice me to be more patient..
God willing,i will follow their advice..

okay..i think i don't have much stories to talk about..
because no special thing happened to me this holiday..
i will write more at other time..InsyaAllah..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home