CoOLest Girl ^^

captured in a light heart to share every moments i take . :)

Feb 16, 2010

Best Friend..???????

Today is Saturday..yes..it right..i'm schooling today..

why....??????

students of Sekolah Menengah Sains Raja Tun Azlan Shah need to school today if we want to have a long holiday during this Chinese Year..
luckily,today we use Thursday timetable and there are ICTL subject today..what a Heaven...!!!!!!

ok..in this my new post,my teacher asks my class to tell about our best friend..
i think everyone have their own best friend,right....?????
ME TOo......!!!!!!!

there are four my best friends in Seratas...they are Syazlin,Syidah,Niesa and Iffah...
seriously,we are very close..
wherever i go,they also be there too..
we have been close since we were in Form One...
we had share our sad,happy,exciting and many others moment together..
we keep our secrets together..wow..i think there a very precious moment for me...

i'm a liar if i said we were never fight...
in friendship,that is a normal thing...
but,if we are a really good friend,we will be together back,right..????

ok...this is their picture...



Nur Syazlin Binti Zolkifli...
the cutest girl..
a nice person..


Sharajatul Syahidah...
very nice..
beautiful..
happening..


Khairunnisa Badiozaman..
pretty girl...


Iffah Syahirah...
my classmate since form one..
the one who sleep beside me...hehe..

ok...i think that's all about my best friend...
i will make a new post again later...ok.....!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home