CoOLest Girl ^^

captured in a light heart to share every moments i take . :)

Feb 16, 2010

My IdoL..

My Idol..
that is the title of my post..
actually,i need to make this entry on last Thursday during ICTL but because of my computer was having a lot of problems,i'm doing this today..yeah..at my home..

Talking about idol,i think most of everybody will choose their teachers,their mothers,their fathers and maybe their favourite singers right...!??

But for me,my idol is my favourite football player that is David Robert Joseph Beckham or is more well-known as David Beckham..

I think everybody got to know him..
If no,let me tell you about him..

David Beckham is Victoria's husband..who is one of Spice Girls member..
He's the player of England football..
He's in wings position..
He's also playing in AC MILAN club..

David Beckham is very an ambitious,hardworking and never give up person..but they're my opinions about him..
i don't know what others think about him..

My primary school's teacher said to me that Allah will never stop to help people who's never give up eventhough he's not a muslim..
for example,David Beckham..my teacher's said more..
that are the reasons why i'm impressing him until today..

ermm..i hope i gonna be like him or more than him one day..
ok larh..that's all for this entry..insyaAllah..wait for my new entry..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home