CoOLest Girl ^^

captured in a light heart to share every moments i take . :)

Feb 16, 2010

The most teacher i loveeee....

Assalamualaikum and Salam Satu Malaysia everyone(hehehe)...
today in my post,i'm like to tell about my loving teacher in Sekolah Menengah Sains Raja Tun Azlan Shah..

Her name is Wan Norisah Binti Mohamed Radzi..
about her..???ermmm....she's a very cute teacher,she's creative,she's kind and many others about her that make I love her very much...
she start teaching since last year when i'm in Form one...
firstly,my thought about her was she was troubling..seriously i said because she always gave my class many homeworks..
but after she had teach me about one month,i found that she's very exciting teacher that i ever had..


the way she teaching is very unique for me...
i'm very glad to hear that she will teach my class again when i'm in forn two..
she always has many idea...and all her idea are interesting..
and i also love to do her homeworks..i don't know why..maybe,it's so strange for me..

during her B.Malaysia class year,ok...truthly i said i can't stand with the sleepy virus(haa..what is this...????)...and always slept an her class..
but this year i promised to myself that i will never sleep during her class...that my promised.......!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home