CoOLest Girl ^^

captured in a light heart to share every moments i take . :)

Jun 16, 2010

Horrible..terrible..miserable..!!!

hrmm..nothing..
just feeling tired and weird about this life..
lately,i'm feeling not so good and also not so well..huhu..
i feel so damned..

oh my god..!!!
i think i'm wasting my time this holiday..
i'm not doing something that benefit me..
my homework..
my study..
many things are like what??
tingtong..tingtong..tingtong..

arghh..what i'm gonna do now..
it seems like i need to do something at the last time of this holidays..

yahh..maybe i'm regret it..
it's all my false..
don't think about it earlier n properly..
thought of something else..
playing games..
24 hours online..
eat..
sleep..
and others that are NONSENSE..!!!

yahh..that should be call HORRIBLE..TERRIBLE n MISERABLE...
uh..


hrmm..maybe him is me right now..

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

playing games..
24 hours online..
eat..
sleep..
and others that are NONSENSE..!!!
tu bukan nonsense tapi maniac...huh

September 5, 2010 at 10:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home